It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
North Augusta High School Purpose and Direction
The purpose of North Augusta High School is to graduate students with the competence to contribute substantially to the world in which we live and to become effective lifelong learners and responsible citizens. To this end, North Augusta High School promotes the development of the skills, knowledge and personal qualities that characterize a well-educated person.
Direction of North Augusta High School
· Students are the center of the educational process.
· Students learn best in a safe environment nurtured by highly qualified teachers who aspire to facilitate excellent instructional methods and maximize instructional time.
· A challenging and balanced curriculum ensures that students communicate effectively.
· Students will be able to compute accurately, think critically, and act responsibly.
· Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, and community.
· Keeping up with technology in the classroom is essential to prepare students for success in tomorrow's world.
“Learning today for a better tomorrow”